- Overall Golf Day organising / co-ordinating role with your company.
- Golf Club Liaison – booking of golf course, co-ordination of catering requirements and services.
- Co-ordination of tee times and equipment hire.
- Preparation of time sheet, player draw and score cards, etc.
- Assist with invitations, RSVP services (if required), prepare booking sheet, player information, verification of handicaps, etc.
- Assist with player registration procedures in conjunction with your company team.
- Conduct player briefings on competition rules, etiquette, etc.
- Organise coaching clinics (with leading PGA players) if required.
- Co-ordinate competitions, novelty prizes within the main event eg. Nearest the pin, longest and straightest drives, trivia quiz, putting competitions, etc.
- Collate competition results and co-ordinate trophy presentations.
- Co-ordinate and supervise erection of signage and corporate identification.
- Co-ordinate the procurement of promotional merchandise and memorabilia as required.
- Provide experienced staff on the day of the event to supervise and liaise with your company team as required.